Stay updated on Covid-19 in Southeast Asia. For more information, click here.
High Season (Jun–Aug & Dec–Feb)
- Dry, cool winter months.
- Chilly in the mountains.
- Travel is difficult during Tet Holiday in Viet Nam.
- Summer rains occur across most of the region.
Shoulder Season (Mar & Nov)
- Hot, dry season begins in March.
- Lower prices in November, before the rush.
Low Season (Apr–May, Sep–Oct)
- Travel is difficult during April’s New Year festivals in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand.
- Easter festivities in the Philippines.
- Wet season (Sep–Oct); flooding, typhoons, transport cancellations.
- Dry season begins in Indonesia (Apr–May)